Article 132. Trafficking
1. Recruitment, transportation, transfer, harboring, or receipt of persons for the purpose of sexual exploitation or forced labor, by means of the threat or use of force, of fraud, of using the dependence, of blackmail, of threat of destruction or damage to property, if this was done for mercenary purposes, is punished with a fine in the amount of 300 to 500 minimal salaries, or correctional labor for up to 1 year, or arrest for up to 2 months, or imprisonment for the term of 1 to 4 years.
2. The same act committed:
1) by a group of persons with prior agreement;
2) with violence dangerous for life or health, or threat thereof;
3) against a minor;
4) against 2 or more persons;
is punished with correctional labor for up to 2 years, or imprisonment for up to 4 to 7 years.
3. Actions envisaged in parts 1 or 2 of this Article, which:
1) were done by an organized group;
2) caused the death of the aggrieved by negligence or other grave consequences, is punished with imprisonment for 5 to 8 years.