This module is a resource for lecturers
The following readings are (mostly open source) required readings that should be completed before taking a class based on this Module:
- Brenner, Susan W. (2007). Private-Public Sector Cooperation in Combating Cybercrime: In Search of a Model.
Journal of International Commercial Law and Technology. Vol 2(2), 58-67.
- Brenner, Susan W. and Bert-Jaap Koops. (2004). Approaches to cybercrime jurisdiction.
Journal of High Technology Law, Vol.4(1), 1-46.
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU). (2012).
Understanding cybercrime: Phenomena, challenges and legal response
- Maras, Marie-Helen. (2016). International Cybercrime Investigations and Prosecutions: Cutting the Gordian Knot.
Pandora's Box 2016: Law and Technology, 107-112.
- Mulligan, Stephen P. (2018, April 23).
Cross-Border Data Sharing Under the CLOUD Act.
Congressional Research Service.
- Svantesson, Dan and Felicity Gerry. (2015). Access to extraterritorial evidence: The Microsoft cloud case and beyond.
Computer Law & Security Review, Vol. 31(4), 478-489.
- UNODC. (2013).
Draft Comprehensive Study on Cybercrime
(Chapter 7, pp. 183-223).