This module is a resource for lecturers
The following readings are recommended for students interested in exploring the topics of this Module in more detail, and for lecturers teaching the Module:
(Materials with * will be soon available at the Sherloc Bibliography Database)
- Allain, Jean (2014). No Effective Trafficking Definition Exists: Domestic Implementation of the Palermo Protocol . 7 Albany Government Law Review 111. *
- Brewer, Devin (2008). Globalisation and Human Trafficking. Topical Research Digest: Human Rights and Human Trafficking.*
- European Commission (2014). Child trafficking for exploitation in forced criminal activities and forced begging. *
- Dunne, Joseph L. (2012). Hijacked: How Efforts to Redefine the International Definition of Human Trafficking Threaten Its Purpose . 48 Willamette Law Review 403. *
- Jones, Samuel V. (2012). Human Trafficking Victim Identification: Should Consent Matter? 45 Indiana Law Review 483.*
- Kelly, L., Burton, S. & Regan, L. (1996). Beyond victim and survivor: Sexual violence, identity, feminist theory and practice . In L. Adkins & V. Merchant (Eds) Sexualizing the social: The social organization of power (pp. 77-101). London: Macmillan.*
- Bales, Kevin (2004). Disposable People: New Slavery in the Global Economy . Berkeley: University of California Press. *
- Pratt, Laura (2012). Hidden in Plain Sight: A General Overview of the Human Trafficking Issue . 50 Willamette Law Review 115.*
- Jones, Samuel V. (2010). The Invisible Man: The Conscious Neglect of Men and Boys in the War on Human Trafficking . 9 Seattle Journal for Social Justice 852.*
- Tyldum, Guri (2010). Limitations in Research on Human Trafficking . 48 International Migration 1.*
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2016). Global Report on Trafficking in Persons. *
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2009). Model Law against Trafficking in Persons.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2011). The Role of Corruption in Trafficking in Persons (Issue Paper).
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2008). Toolkit to Combat Trafficking in Persons .