This module is a resource for lecturers
The following readings are recommended for students interested in exploring the topics of this Module in more detail, and for lecturers teaching the Module:
- Hinsley, A. (2018). The role of online platforms in the illegal orchid trade from South East Asia. The Global Initiative Against Transnational Organized Crime. Geneva.
- Timoshyna, A., Ke, Z., Yang, Y., Ling, X., Leaman, D. (2020). The Invisible Trade: Wild plants and you in the times of COVID-19 and the essential journey towards sustainability. TRAFFIC.
- UNODC (2020). World Wildlife Crime Report. Trafficking in protected species.
- Wandersee, J. H., & Schussler, E. E. (1999). Preventing plant blindness. The American Biology Teacher, 61(2), 82-86.
- Wyatt, T., van Uhm, D., & Nurse, A. (2020). Differentiating criminal networks in the illegal wildlife trade: organized, corporate and disorganized crime. Trends in Organized Crime, 1-17.