This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (mostly) open access materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Antonelli, A., Fry, C., Smith, R. J., Simmonds, M. S. J., Kersey, P. J., Pritchard, H. W. & Qi, Y. D. (2020). State of the World’s Plants and Fungi 2020.
- Boekhout van Solinge, T. (2014). Researching illegal logging and deforestation. Journal of Crime, Criminal Law and Criminal Justice, 3(2), 35-48.
- Cao, N. A. (2018). Timber trafficking in Vietnam: Crime, security and the environment. Springer.
- FAO and UNEP (2020). The State of the World’s Forests 2020. Forests, biodiversity and people. Rome.
- Humphreys, D. (2016). Forest crimes and the international trade in illegally logged timber. Handbook of transnational environmental crime. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marteache, N., & Pires, S. F. (2020). Choice structuring properties of natural resource theft: An examination of redwood burl poaching. Deviant Behavior, 41(3), 311-328.