This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (partly open access) materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Basra, R., Neumann P. R., and Brunner, C., (2016). Criminal Pasts, Terrorist Futures: European Jihadists and the New Crime-Terror Nexus, International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation and Political Violence (ICSR Report).
- Dandurand, Y. and Chin, V., (2004). Links Between Terrorism and Other Forms of Crime, International Centre for Criminal Reform and Criminal Justice Policy.
- Dishman, C. (2001). "Terrorism, Crime, and Transformation". 24:1 Studies in Conflict & Terrorism 43-58.
- Hoffman, B. (1998). Inside Terrorism. New York: Columbia University Press.
- Hutchinson S. and O'Malley, P. (2007). "A Crime-Terror Nexus? Thinking on Some of the Links between Terrorism and Criminality". 30:12 Studies in Conflict & Terrorism 1095-1107.
- Makarenko, T. (2004). "The Crime-Terror Continuum: Tracing the Interplay between Transnational Organised Crime and Terrorism". 6:1 Global Crime 129-145.
- Salinas de Frias, A. (2016). Legal Instruments Combating TOC and Terrorism: Overlapping, Lacunae or Opportunities? Council of Europe, Background Information Report on the Linkages between Terrorism and Transnational Organised Crime, Strasbourg, 9 June 2016.
- Shelley, L.I., Picarelli, J.T., Irby, A., Hart, D.M., Craig-Hart, P.A., Williams, P., Simon, S., Abdullaev, N., Stanislawski, B., Covill, L. (2005). Methods and Motives: Exploring Links between Transnational Organized Crime & International Terrorism, U.S. Department of Justice.