This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (partly open access) materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
Articles in United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto :
- Article 2 (a) and (c). Use of Terms
- Chin, Ko-lin and Sheldon Zhang (2002). Enter the Dragon: Inside Chinese Human Smuggling Organization. Criminology, vol. 40, 737.
- Coles, Nigel (2001). It's Not What You Know - It's Who You Know That Counts: Analysing Serious Crime as Social Networks. British Journal of Criminology, vol. 41.
- McIllwain, Jeffrey Scott (1999). Organized Crime: A Social Network Approach. Crime, Law and Social Change, vol. 32, 301-23.
- Rostami, Amir, Hernan Mondani, Fredrik Liljeros, Christofer Edling (2017). Criminal Organizing Applying the Theory of Partial Organization to Four Cases of Organized Crime. Trends in Organized Crime, vol. 17, 1-28.
- von Lampe, Klaus (2016). Chapter 5 "Criminal Structure: An Overview." In Organized Crime: Analyzing Illegal Activities, Criminal Structures, and Extra-legal Governance. Sage.