This module is a resource for lecturers
(Materials with * will be soon available at the Sherloc Bibliography Database)
- Anti-Slavery (2014), Trafficking for Forced Criminal Activities and Begging in Europe Exploratory Study and Good Practice Examples.*
- Anti-Trafficking Review, No 5 (2015), Forced Labour and Human Trafficking.*
- CNN Freedom Project (2018), Want to help survivors of child sex trafficking? Stop using these terms.
- Ecpat International (2016), Advocacy and Campaigns .
- Interagency Working Group in Luxemburg (2016), Terminology Guidelines for the Protection of Children from Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse.*
- Taran, Patrick A. Perspectives on Labour Migration 1 E. Getting at the Roots: Stopping Exploitation of Migrant Workers by Organized Crime . International Labour Organization.*
- The Bali Process (2015) , Policy Guide on Identifying Victims of Trafficking.*
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2012), Guidance Note on 'abuse of a position of vulnerability' as a means of trafficking in persons in Article 3 of the Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children, supplementing the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime .
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2015), The Role of Recruitment Fees and Abusive and Fraudulent Practices of Recruitment Agencies in Trafficking in Persons .
- US Prosecutorial Remedies and Other Tools to End the Exploitation of Children Today Act of 2003 (PROTECT Act)