This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (partly open access) materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
Articles in United Nations Convention Against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto :
- Article 1. Statement of Purpose
- Article 2. Use of Terms
- Article 3. Scope of Application
Legislative Guides for the Implementation of the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto :
- Use of terms
- Scope of Application
- Protection of sovereignty
- Finckenauer, James O. (2005). Problems of Definition: What is Organized Crime? Trends in Organized Crime, vol. 8, 63-83.
- Van de Bunt, Henk, Siegel, Dina, and Zaitch, Damián (2014). The Social Embeddedness of Organized Crime. The Oxford Handbook of Organized Crime. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Paoli, Letizia and Tom Vander Beken 2014. Organized Crime: A Contested Concept. In L. Paoli (ed.), Oxford Handbook on Organised Crime. Oxford: Oxford University Press.