This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (partly open access) materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
Articles in United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto.
- Article 15. Jurisdiction
- Article 19. Joint investigations
- Article 20. Special Investigative Techniques
- Article 2(i). Controlled Delivery
- Article 26. Measures to Enhance Cooperation with Law Enforcement Authorities
- Article 27. Law Enforcement Assistance
Legislative Guides for the Implementation of the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and the Protocols Thereto.
- Jurisdiction over offences
- Special Investigative Techniques
- Other Form of International Cooperation
The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR).
- Article 17: Right to Protection from Arbitrary Invasion of Privacy
- Brady, Sheelagh (2016). Chapter 22 "Policing TOC: The National Perspective. Challenges, Strategies, Tactics" (pp. 473-494). In P. Hauck and S. Peterke (eds.), International Law and Transnational Organised Crime. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
- Brown, Steven D. (2008). Controlled Deliveries (pp. 199-204). In S.D. Brown (ed.), Combating International Crime: The Longer Arm of the Law. Abingdon: Routledge-Cavendish.
- Madsen, Frank (2016). Chapter 23 "Policing Transnational Organised Crime: The International Perspective" (pp. 494-509). In P. Hauck and S. Peterke (eds.), International Law and Transnational Organised Crime. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.