This module is a resource for lecturers
This section provides a list of (mostly) open access materials that the lecturer could ask the students to read before taking a class based on this Module.
- Lemieux, Andrew M & Ronald V Clarke, ' The International Ban on Ivory Sales and its Effects on Elephant Poaching in Africa' (2009) British Journal of Criminology 451-471
- Pires, Stephen F & William D Moreto, The Illegal Wildlife Trade, Oxford Handbooks Online (2016)
- Rosen, Gail E & Katherine F Smith, ' Summarizing the Evidence on International Trade in Illegal Wildlife' (2010) 7 EcoHealth 24-32
- Strydom, Hennie, 'Transnational Organized Crime and the Illegal Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora', in Pierre Hauck & Sven Peterke (eds), International Law and Transnational Organized Crime (2016) 264-286
- UNODC, World Wildlife Crime Report (2016)