Данный модуль является ресурсом для лекторов
- Armament Research Services (2016). Semi-automatic firearm produced using 3D printer
- All3DP (2018). A 2018 3D Printed Gun Report
- Berman, Eric G. and Jonah Leff (2008). Light Weapons: Products, Producers and Proliferation. In Small Arms Survey. Small Arms 2008 Risk and Resilience. Cambridge University Press
- Duquet, Nils (2016). Armed to Kill: An Exploratory analysis of the guns used in public mass shootings in Europe. Brussels: Flemish Peace Institute
- Conflict Armament Research (2014). Islamic State ammunition in Iraq and Syria
- Conflict Armament Research (2017). Weapons of the Islamic State
- Conflict Armament Research (2018). Weapon supplies into South Sudan's civil war
- Coupland, Robin and Dominique Loye (2002). The 1899 Hague Declaration concerning Expanding Bullets A treaty effective for more than 100 years faces complex contemporary issues
- ECOWAS (2006). ECOWAS Convention on Small Arms and Light Weapons, their Ammunition and Other Related Materials
- Florquin, Nicholas and Andre Desmarais (2018). " Lethal legacies: Illicit firearms and terrorism in France ." In Triggering Terror: Illicit Gun Markets and Firearm Acquisition of Terrorist Networks in Europe, Brussels, Flemish Peace Institute.
- Institut National de Police Scientifique (INPS) (2017). FNIB - Bilan 2017
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) (1899). Declaration (IV,3) concerning Expanding Bullets. The Hague, 29 July 1899
- Markham, Matt (2015). Supply and Trafficking, NABIS-West Midlands Police
- Nowak, Matthias and Andre Gsell (2018). Handmade and deadly craft production of small arms in Nigeria. Geneva: Small Arms Survey
- Parker, Sarah with Marcus Wilson (2016). A Guide to the UN Small Arms Process. Geneva: Small Arms Survey
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (nd). Firearms Reference Table
- Small Arms Survey (2005). The Small Arms Survey 2005
- Small Arms Survey (2018). Estimating Global Civilian-held Firearms Numbers
- Small Arms Survey (2018). Estimating Global Military-owned Firearms Numbers
- Small Arms Survey (2018). Estimating Global Law Enforcement Firearms Numbers
- Small Arms Survey (2018). Weapons and Markets/Producers
- Small Arms Survey (nd). Marking, Record-keeping, and Tracing Implementation Support Cards
- The Independent (2018). Killer robot ban blocked by US and Russia at UN meeting
- UNGA (1997). Report of the Governmental Experts on Small Arms. A/52/298 . New York, United Nations.
- UNGA (2001). Protocol against the Illicit Manufacturing of and Trafficking in Firearms, Their Parts and Components and Ammunition. New York, United Nations.
- UNGA (2001). Programme of Action on small arms and its International Tracing Instrument. New York, United Nations.
- UNGA (2005). United Nations Draft International Instrument to Enable States to Identify and Trace, in a Timely and Reliable Manner, Illicit Small Arms and Light Weapons. New York, United Nations.
- UNODC (2015). UNODC Study on Firearms
- UNOG (2018). Background on Lethal Autonomous Weapons Systems in the CCW
- UNOG (2018). 2018 Group of Governmental Experts on Lethal Autonomous Weapons Systems (LAWS)
- UNROCA (nd), United Nations Register of Conventional Arms
- United Kingdom National Archives (1988). Firearms Amendment Act 1988
- United Kingdom National Archives (1997). Firearms Amendment Act 1997
- United Kingdom Home Office (2016). Guide on Firearms Licensing Law
- United Kingdom Office for National Statistics (2017). Focus on Violent Crime and Sexual Offences, England and Wales: year ending March 2016
- United States Congress (1988). Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988