Este módulo es un recurso para los catedráticos
- Tribunal de Justicia de la Unión Europea
- Tribunal Europeo de Derechos Humanos (TEDH)
- Corte Interamericana de Derechos Humanos (IACtHR)
- El Tribunal Penal Internacional para la ex-Yugoslavia
- La Corte Suprema de la India
- Tribunal de Apelaciones de los Estados Unidos para el Distrito de Columbia
- Corte Suprema de los Estados Unidos
- European Convention on Human Rights . Adopted 4 November 1950, entered into force 3 September 1953.
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights , New York, 16 December 1966, Treaty Series, vol. 999, p. 171 and vol. 1057, p. 407.
- Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts (Protocol I) . Treaty Series, vol. 1125, no. 17512, 8 June 1977.
- Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of Non-International Armed Conflicts (Protocol II) . Treaty Series, vol. 1125, no. 17513, 8 June 1977.
- American Convention on Human Rights . Adopted 22 November 1969, entered into force 18 July 1978.
- African Charter on Human and People's Rights . Adopted 1 June 1981, entered into force 21 October 1986.
- Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court . Rome, 17 July 1998, Treaty Series, vol. 2868, p. 195.
- United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime . New York, 15 November 2000, Treaty Series, vol. 2225, p. 209.
- Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court . 1 July 2002.
- United Nations Convention against Corruption . New York, 31 October 2003, Treaty Series, vol. 2349, p. 41.
Publicaciones y artículos en línea
- (2015). " Afghanistan: living beneath the drones." Al Jazeera, 23 July.
- Pettit, Harry (2017). " Facial recognition software can now identify people even if their face is covered in a breakthrough that will help quickly unmask criminals." Daily Mail, 7 September.
- Mallonee, Laura (2017). " Can you spot the suspicious behaviour in these photos?" Wired, 3 October.
- Taylor, Harriet (2016). " Most young terrorist recruitment is linked to social media, said D.O.J. official." CNBC, 5 October.
- Ruvic, Dado (2017). " Most unwilling to give up privacy to thwart attacks new poll finds". Newsweek, 4 April.
- Bustard, J. (2015). " The Impact of EU Privacy Legislation on Biometric Systems Deployment: Protecting citizens but constraining applications". IEEE Signal Processing Magazine. 12 August.
- Lyon, David (2016). "'Liquid' surveillance, digital citizenship and new ways of living online". Council of Europe Videos, 21 June.
- Conley, Chris (2014). " Metadata: piecing together a privacy solution: A report by the ACLU of California ". ACLU of Northern California, February.
- Altshuler, Yaniv, Nadav Aharony, Michael Fire, Yuval Elovici, and Alex Pentland (2012). " Incremental learning with accuracy prediction of social and individual properties from mobile-phone data". IEEXplore: Digital Library.
- Badshah, Nadeem (2018). " Facebook to contact 87 million users affected by data breach." The Guardian, 8 April.
- Coughlin, Tom (2017). " Artificial intelligence in digital storage." Forbes, 29 May.
- Lapowsky, Issie (2017). " Banks deploy AI to cut off terrorists' funding." Wired, 7 September.
- De Busser, Els (2014). " Open Source Data and Criminal Investigations: Anything You Publish Can and Will be Used Against You." Groningen Journal of International Law.
- Segal, Aaron, Ford, Bryan and Feigenbaum, Joan (2014). " Catching Bandits and Only Bandits: Privacy-Preserving Intersection Warrants for Lawful Surveillance." 45h USENIX Workshop on Free and Open Communications on the Internet, San Diego, CA, August 18.
- Popp, Robert and Poindexter,John (2006). " Countering Terrorism through Information and Privacy Protection Technologies." IEEE Security & Privacy, vol. 4(6).
- Hayden, Michael V. (2016). " To keep America safe, embrace drone warfare." New York Times Opinion, 19 February.
- Clark, Kate (2011). " Targeted killings and two worlds in Afghanistan: inside the Takhar attack." The South Asia Channel, 11 May.
- Ward, Olivia (2013). " Earthlings, there is no place to hide - drone strikes blur the laws of war." The Star, 3 February
- Rawnsley, Adam and Noah Shahtman (2011). " Crazy military tracking tech, from super scents to quantum dots." Wired, 18 May.
- Salama, Vivian (2014). " Death from above: how American drone strikes are devastating Yemen." Rolling Stone, 14 April.
Informes, declaraciones y estrategias
Material de las Naciones Unidas
Volver al inicio